About admission tickets
- Admission tickets, if otherwise specified, is valid only during the exhibition per person per day.
Attention in the museum
- Except assistance dogs (guide dogs, hearing dogs, service dogs), no pets and plants is allowed in the museum.
- Eating, drinking and smoking are allowed only in the specified location.
- Large luggage (suitcase etc.) will be deposited at the reception desk on the first floor.
- If you would like to wheelchairs and baby strollers, as well breast-feeding in the museum, please ask us at the reception desk on the first floor.
Attention in the exhibition gallery
- Please turn off your cell phone in the exhibition galleries.
- No pen and no brush, as well no replication are allowed in the exhibition galleries.
- The photography is possible in the gallery for the permanent exhibition without flashlights, In the gallery for the special exhibition shooting may be refused.
- Bringing an umbrella is prohibited in any exhibition galleries. Please leave your umbrella in the umbrella stands at the entrance or the upstairs locker room.