Origins of Kagawa as the art prefecture
In the footsteps of Genichiro Inokuma, who connected the world's
creators to his homeland
Online Press Information
Download PDF (748.3 KB)
◎Images for publicity
The Marugame Genichiro-Inokuma Museum of Contemporary Art (MIMOCA) has prepared images for publicity. If you would like to use them, please download them by clicking on the button below.
◎Please note the following when using the images
- All publicity images are provided for the purpose of creating articles related to exhibitions / events held at the Marugame Genichiro-Inokuma Museum of Contemporary Art (MIMOCA). They are prohibited to use for any other purpose.
- When posting the images, please include a caption and credit as specified by MIMOCA for each image.
- Alteration, edit, and secondary use of the images, as well superimposition of photographs or text on the images are prohibited.
- For online use, please use copy protection (e.g., no downloading). If this process is not possible, please indicate "No Unauthorized Reproduction".
- When you use the images, please send us the publication or URL to the address below.
Marugame Genichiro-Inokuma Museum of Contemporary Art (MIMOCA)
80-1 Hama-machi, Marugame-shi, Kagawa 763-0022 JAPAN